What If You Suffered Injuries As A Passenger?
Since 1986, the Adler Firm, PLLC, has committed itself to protecting the rights of passengers injured in car accidents throughout the Michigan. In doing so, our firm fights insurance companies on behalf of our clients.
Whether you were injured in Detroit or Traverse City, we can help. We know the law and we know how insurance companies work.
You can depend on our experienced attorneys to advise you of all of your legal options if you were injured while riding as a passenger in a motor vehicle. Our decades of experience mean we have seasoned legal judgment when it comes to passenger injuries, including those passengers suffering from, among other things:
- Taxicab injuries: If you have been injured while riding in a cab, we can help determine your legal options
- Bus accidents: Many people mistakenly believe that bus companies cannot be held liable for injuries suffered by their passengers during accidents.
- Car accidents: Even more people mistakenly believe they have no options if they are injured while riding in someone else’s car.
We help you understand not just the law, but how the personal injury legal system works on a practical basis. How will the judges view a certain argument? How does opposing counsel handle a case? What are strategies currently employed by insurance adjusters to minimize the significance of your injuries?
Understand Your Options: Experienced Passenger Injury Lawyers
Unfortunately, too few injured passengers understand that they have rights at all. As a result, they attempt to carry the entire burden of their injuries themselves: broken bones, brain injuries, and spine and spinal cord injuries.
These burdens often include extensive medical bills and expenses, both now and in the future. We work hard to ensure that the parties who should be carrying your burden do, in fact, carry it. These parties often include:
- Auto insurance companies (both yours and those of the drivers)
- Health insurance companies
- And others
To best protect our clients’ rights, our firm offers a personalized style of practicing law. Our attorneys work with the clients who hire them. You will not be meeting your attorney for the first time at a court hearing.