Michigan Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
Compassionate Representation for the Catastrophically Injured
A spinal cord injury may be one of life’s cruelest twists of fate. In moments, a healthy, active, vibrant person becomes disabled and dependent on others for care. The degree of severity of a spinal cord injury will depend on where on the spine the injury occurred. The location of the injury will determine whether the person will be quadriplegic or paraplegic. Our Michigan spinal cord injury attorney knows these injuries can be serious and costly to treat, which is why we’re available to help you secure the maximum amount of compensation available after your accident. Adler Firm, PLLC is always on the side of the injured.
Spinal Cord Injury Recovery
The life cycle of a spinal cord injury typically goes through phases:
- A traumatic accident: a car crash or a workplace accident, for example
- Emergency care, perhaps including surgery to stabilize the neck and/or back
- Recovery from the trauma and the surgery, perhaps with a respirator and feeding tube in place
- Physical therapy beginning as soon as possible and ongoing, perhaps for years or indefinitely
- Occupational therapy to encourage and improve independent activities despite disability
- Rehabilitation, including learning to operate a motorized chair and use various other adaptive technologies and devices
- Transition to home, either one’s previous home or a new, one-level, wheelchair-friendly dwelling, with personal care attendants scheduled to handle bathing and other necessary processes of daily life
During all these phases of recuperation from a spinal cord injury, the expense of medical bills is compounded by numerous special needs that must be paid for by the individual or family. A case manager will typically oversee the development of a comprehensive treatment program after a life-changing catastrophic injury.
We Can Take Care of All Your Claims
At Adler Firm, PLLC, our team offers clients the benefits of an established, thriving workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability, and personal injury law firm. We welcome inquiries from people who have suffered serious or catastrophic injuries, whether on the job or in automobile accidents anywhere in Michigan.
Many of our clients seek our counsel after a spinal cord injury. Lawyer analysis, advice, and assistance is a great help to individuals and families dealing with catastrophic injuries. We are dedicated to helping workplace injury and motor vehicle accident victims and their families recover full, fair compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering.
Our experienced lawyer can often evaluate a serious injury case over the telephone. Call toll free or email our law firm through this website to schedule a consultation. We are also willing to travel to visit potential clients at home or in the hospital. There is no financial risk in working with us, because we charge no attorney fees unless you win compensation or benefits.
Get started on your claim today by calling our Michigan spinal cord injury attorney at (888) 966-9524. We’ve helped thousands of clients recover from their catastrophic injuries since 1986.