Workers’ Compensation Claims for Carpenters and Contractors
Most working Americans handle their daily work-related tasks in a relatively safe environment. Carpenters and general laborers, however, are in constant danger every time they enter the workplace, and they are subject to a wide range of work-related injuries that include:
- Loss of limbs
- Ladder/scaffold falls
- Neck, back and spinal injuries
- Overuse/repetitive motion injuries
- Knee and shoulder injuries
The carpenter injury lawyers of the Adler Firm, PLLC, have more than 30 years of experience helping injured workers in Detroit, Traverse City, and throughout Michigan obtain workers’ compensation benefits. If you are a carpenter or laborer who has been hurt on the job and you cannot continue working in the same capacity, we can help.
General Laborer Injury Lawyers Helping You Get the Benefits You Need
It is important to work with an experienced legal team when you are seeking workers’ compensation benefits. At the Adler Firm, we have the experience and skill to know:
- How the workers’ compensation process works: The workers’ compensation process can be lengthy and complicated. Our attorneys have a wealth of experience to walk you through every stage of this process.
How to settle a case: Some people prefer to take their workers’ compensation benefits all at once in a lump-sum settlement. We can help you negotiate that settlement to protect your rights and make sure you get the full amount you deserve.
- How to maximize your benefits: If there is another party who is partially responsible for the accident that caused your injuries — like the manufacturer of a faulty ladder that collapsed, for example — we can bring a third-party liability personal injury claim against that party to increase your compensation.
We care about what has happened to our clients. We want to make sure they have what they need. We work hard to help them pursue full compensation for their injuries. We know the tactics insurance companies use to protect their interests and we are adept at handling them.
From our offices in Traverse City and Detroit, we represent injured carpenters and contractors across the state. For a free consultation with a Detroit carpenter injury lawyer from the firm, call or contact us online.