Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)

Few everyday, hardworking people are aware of complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), or reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD), until a doctor gives this diagnosis for their own condition or a loved one’s. At the long-established Adler Firm, PLLC, in Traverse City and Detroit, we have extensive knowledge of these legitimate conditions and the legal options open to those who suffer from them.

A diagnosis of CRPS or RSD can come as a great shock, and your working future may be in doubt. It can be critical to work with a lawyer capable of pursuing all sources of compensation for you, including all available workers’ compensation benefits and Social Security Disability benefits if you are unable to work for a year or longer.

We Know Your Pain and Disability Are Real

Although CRPS/RSD is still not fully understood, the condition is now widely recognized in medical circles. Generally speaking, it occurs in relatively rare cases after an initial injury that may be considered minor: a cut or other trauma to a finger or toe, for example. Victims suffer serious consequences, including burning pain, swelling, stiffness and extreme sensitivity to heat and cold.

We are long-established, trusted attorneys for workers suffering all kinds of injuries and ailments in the metro Detroit region and across the state. We have helped thousands of hardworking people recover millions in deserved compensation and support. In all we do, the mission is devoted service to people who need help.

Turn to Our Firm for Respectful, Productive Legal Counsel

Not all doctors are prepared and equipped to diagnose a complex syndrome or disorder. Our lawyers understand that you may be in severe pain and under extreme stress but not yet have a diagnosis.

Under any such circumstances, we encourage you to contact us now for a free, patient and respectful evaluation of your legal options. You can call us at +1-888-873-7173. You will owe no attorney fees at all unless we are able to help you get financial compensation. From our offices in Traverse City and Detroit we represent individuals throughout Michigan.