Overuse & Repetitive Motion Injuries in Michigan
Repetitive Use Work Injury Lawyer
Not all disabling work injuries happen in an instant, such as while lifting a heavy load or due to a fall. Many auto workers, factory workers, and office workers find themselves suffering constant pain that gets worse over time and ultimately requires them to seek medical treatment or even find another way to make a living.
At Adler Law, PLLC, our experienced work injury attorney is skilled at handling carpal tunnel and other overuse and repetitive motion injury claims. Our knowledge extends across all aspects of Michigan workers’ compensation law and the procedures required to obtain Social Security Disability benefits from the federal government.
Please contact us for proven protection of your rights, informed guidance on treatment options, and more. We have offices conveniently located in Traverse City and Detroit to serve you better.
What Can Cause Repetitive Injuries?
Repetitive stress injuries can be caused by a variety of different work environments or duties:
- Repeating the same action over and over again and causing stress to the muscles
- Lifting heavy objects
- Maintaining an abnormal posture for long periods of time (holding your arms out)
- Maintaining the same position for long periods of time (sitting, standing, etc.)
What Are Examples of Repetitive Stress Injuries?
Veteran workers’ compensation and disability attorney Barry Adler has the knowledge to help you get financial benefits if you are suffering from a serious repetitive use or overuse injury, including:
- A back, neck, or spinal injury, including a degenerative disc problem, caused by repetitive lifting in your job as a factory worker, warehouse worker, mailroom employee, or in another role
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, a serious, legitimate condition suffered by many factory and office workers
- Tendonitis, an inflammation of the tendons commonly caused by repetitive movements
- Bursitis, inflammation commonly occurring in the elbow, knee, and hip
As a native of the Detroit area fighting for workers’ rights since 1980, our lawyer—along with our proficient staff—will give an all-out effort to help you get the treatment you need and to recover meaningful financial stability. We fully understand that claims for repetitive use injuries may be contested by an employer or workers’ compensation insurer focused on minimizing their obligation and payout to you. We will do whatever it takes to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
No Attorney Fees Unless We Help You Obtain Benefits. Call Now!
Some lawyers will only step in with counsel and action for you after your workers’ compensation or disability claim has been denied. At the Adler Firm, PLLC, we encourage you to turn to us for free, no-risk guidance as soon as a repetitive use or overuse injury becomes a problem for you. We want to protect your rights and do all we can to help you get the benefits you deserve.
To schedule a free case evaluation with our repetitive stress injury lawyers, contact us now.